#1 Romantic Escape in January at Hidden Serenity B&B
The #1 romantic escape during the month of January is a debatable topic. If you reside in the cold weather climates, you may think going to a nice warm beach or location where you don’t have to bundle up for the freezing cold is at the top of your list. But consider this list:
- Steamy Jacuzzi, soaking tub or two person shower
- Cozy chairs near a fireplace
- Slowly swinging on romantic swings in the woods
- Snuggling up in a comfy bed to watch a good movie or do something else…..
- Stare into each other’s eyes while enjoying a gourmet breakfast that neither of you had to make or clean up after
- Dinner at a nice restaurant
All of these things can be enjoyed at Hidden Serenity Bed and Breakfast, your #1 romantic escape destination. Everything mentioned above can be enjoyed at anytime of the year, so why did I emphasize January? Read on….
The #1 romantic escape for January starts and ends at Hidden Serenity Bed and Breakfast, this is what makes it THE #1 romantic escape —–
- A Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride – Picture this– snuggle together on a sleigh ride through the woods, enjoying the trees illuminated with delicate lights along a path. Horses pulling the sleigh along, possibly a moonlit night and stars lighting the sky. Both before and after you may want to gather with others around the campfire and warm up or cook a snack. Venture inside a beautifully decorated and heated barn to play a game or hang out. This is a night to remember and could be marked by a special event!
Book a room on a Friday or Saturday in January along with the Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Package and experience THE #1 romantic escape in January. Of course it’s debatable what the #1 romantic escape really is, but this sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?