Spring is just around the corner in Wisconsin, and it has us excited for all of the fun adventures and romantic getaways ahead. If you’re looking for one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin, you’ve come to the right place. Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast offers an unparalleled escape into nature, perfect for relaxing and enjoying some uninterrupted time with your sweetheart.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin is located near the city of West Bend and is approximately two hours north of Chicago. Nearby, you’ll find the beautiful Kettle Moraine State Forest and plenty of charming small towns to explore. As we like to say, our Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin is the perfect place to “find adventure, return to comfort, and come away refreshed.”
At the forefront of your stay with us is exceptional hospitality. Our attention to detail is one of the many reasons we’re one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. Aside from offering luxurious guest rooms, we also provide an on-site day spa for our guests, perfect for pampered getaways. In short, we have everything you need for a memorable getaway.
This is the year to experience the best of the best, including staying at one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin today!
Why We’re One of the Best Places to Stay in Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s beautiful and diverse state has a lot to offer visitors, including plenty of unique and interesting lodging. Even so, we can confidently say we’re one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. Whether you’re seeking adventure, relaxation, delicious food, or someplace romantic to enjoy with your sweetheart, the quiet city of West Bend offers a great home base.
Memorable getaways begin with choosing great lodging. When you first arrive at our Bed and Breakfast, you’ll see why it’s rated as one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. Our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin is nestled on a beautifully wooded lot and offers seven luxurious and individually appointed guest rooms. Each room is well-outfitted with high-end amenities and designed with your comfort in mind. From the moment you walk through our door, you’ll begin to feel your stress melt away.
The relaxation continues in our in-house day spa, which has recently been expanded. Our spa offers an oasis-like ambiance and is one of the many reasons we’re rated as one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. In addition to offering traditional massage services, we now offer a sauna and a hot tub, along with relaxing nooks and big windows, where you’ll enjoy the tranquility of our natural surroundings.
Each morning of your stay, you’ll be treated to a sensational multi-course, gourmet breakfast that is prepared fresh daily. We alternate between a sweet and savory main course each day, served alongside freshly ground and french pressed coffee choices and loose leaf teas as well as fresh herbal tea. Breakfast may also include an assortment of things like baked goods, yogurt, and fruit, too.
With all of this award-winning hospitality on offer and stunning natural surroundings at your fingertips, is it any wonder why Hidden Serenity Bed and Breakfast is rated as one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin?
Things to do Near our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
Now that we’ve covered why our Bed and Breakfast is one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin let’s talk about what you’re going to do while you’re here! Whether relaxing and sipping wine or adventuring your way through this diverse part of the state, you’ll be anything but bored while visiting us!
There are several great things to do near our Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Take a day trip and explore the charming nearby towns of Cedarburg and Port Washington.
- Rent one of our bikes and head into downtown West Bend for some shopping. Alternatively, ride through the beautiful Kettle Moraine State Forest.
- Visit the Museum of Wisconsin Art in West Bend
- Go wine tasting at SoLu Estate Winery and Meadery.
- Visit the Shalom Wildlife Zoo across the street from our Bed and Breakfast.
- Take a hike or scenic drive through the Kettle Moraine State Forest, which is particularly beautiful in the fall.
- Enjoy birdwatching either on our property or at nearby birding hotspots, like the Horicon Marsh.
- Spend a day at the beach! It’s just a 20-minute drive to some of the best beaches on Lake Michigan.
- On a warm summer’s day, spend a day on the water. There are many small lakes nearby, perfect for paddling or fishing, and which also have gorgeous beaches perfect for swimming.
- Enjoy a traditional dining experience at one of the nearby Wisconsin Supper Clubs, like Fox and Hound, Johnny Manhatten’s, Wisco, Wallace Lake Supper Club, and Timmers.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless, and now is the perfect time to visit. See why our Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin is one of the best places to stay in Wisconsin. Book your room today!